From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 5:20 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Jacobs ladders

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

This helps but how much power does one need? In my coil I have a
transformer that puts out 6500 volts, would that be sufficent? I was also
wondering if anyone could tell me what causes the arc to move up the
elements? I have always wondered this.

73,Kcoion,"Ion-Boy"