Re: Coating secondary

Original poster: "Bob Bozarth by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

    I used polyurethane, with the coil on a winding device I built that
resembles a lath. It took about 30 minutes for the first coat to get dry
enough to touch. In one night I had a layer about 1/16" thick or more. I had
a 300 watt halogen pointed at it about 24" away, any closer and I ended up
with bubbles. It was about 45º F in my garage.

    Bob Bozarth
    Experimenter