My Mini Coil.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,

      Upon reading Gary's post, I just thought that I might show my own mini
coil as well in order to perhaps entice a bit more discussion about tiny Tesla
Coils. My tiny TC runs off of one 9kV/30mA NST which I might add is not quite
as efficient as Gary's with his input of only 80 VA! The pictures can be viewed
at the links below. If one were so interested I have access through a close
friend to the same types of blue polypropylene capacitors that I used in this
coil for $1.50 a peice.

http://www.members.aol-dot-com/robynsaddiction/blue.jpg

http://www.members.aol-dot-com/robynsaddiction/11010016.jpg

http://www.members.aol-dot-com/robynsaddiction/11010020.jpg