Re: Wood mounts

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Kent,

I think if you lived in part of the world were climate is dry for
most of the years and you used protective coating on the wood you
can avoid carbon tracking, but for me ( I lived in north est of
canada) wood is nearly unusable for medium to high voltage project.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kent Vander Velden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <graphix-at-iastate.edu>