vacuum pump

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi All

At a laboratory surplus sale I got hold of a new General Electric Millipore
vacuum pump for $20 that is rated at 1 HP and 240 volts. I want to use it on
high voltage projects. It has two nozzles, two gages, two adjusting screws,
and each nozzle is connected to a glass bottle. One of the bottles is filled
with oil and the other bottle has some sort of filter inside. Does anyone
know where I can go on the internet to find out how to use a vacuum pump?
All I can find are thousands of sales sites. There were no nozzles or
instruction booklet with the pump. I can immediately use it to pull a vacuum
on an x-ray transformer that I am converting from DC to AC output.

Godfrey Loudner