Re: Triggered Spark Gap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/16/01 10:20:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>
>
> Richard and all,
>
> A GM tube is sensitive to any ionizing radiation capable of penetrating the
> outer wall of the tube - x-rays included.
>
> -- Bert --

Hi Bert,
Thanks for reminding me that I was right even when I started to think I was
wrong. It's amazing how much one can forget in a mere 35-40 years!
Matt D.