Re: sw caps

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Nameless Person,

I found your post somewhat puzzling. If you want
.005uF, a 6-pack of 12oz beer or wine cooler bottles
will achieve that close enough for hobby work. I've
had pretty good success with sw caps. Check out my sw
cap collection sometime at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg

Best Regards,

Greg