Re: sw caps

Original poster: "maykrug by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mf31-at-qwest-dot-net>

shows you how much i know, confusion begets confusion and i just over
complicated the matter.
oh well, guess i understand some of the math a little better, now just when
to use it.
thanks for the link, nice touch on the sw caps.

dan