Re: I going to be swimming in 833A's

Hi Bob,

The "833" is a real big vacuum tube that is popular with tube coilers.  The
only picture I could find with a quick search was on Ebay where someone
made a lamp out of one =:o  It does show how big they are...  They are
still used for radio transmitters and they are often replaces after so many
hours so working used ones can be found for not too much money.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1035115440

Cheers,

	Terry