Re: why do we use a list and not a newsgroup??

Hi All,

Of course, "this" list is not planning on changing at all :-))

However there are some newsgroups:

alt.tesla-coils
alt.fan.nikola-tesla

There are no posts at this time in them...  Not even spam ;-)  So nothing
is stopping anyone from posting to these newsgroups...  A year or two ago,
we did try to look into other ways to do things but or format here was the
winner :-))

Cheers,

	Terry