Re: Coil costs $0.00? and $,$$$,$$$+++?

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Terry,

It's a toss-up between the 13M and Electrum. I doubt Golka's
cost much (porcelain toilets as insulators) but Bill Wysock, I'm
sure, can shed some light on the subject.

As far as me... the 10J cost about $30,000 to develop into a
working system. The gap was reworked twice, the coil was
wound twice and lifting equipment was involved. Microsoft
covered many of the costs.

Jeff Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com