RE: My Primary Coil disaster

Original poster: "Pete Komen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pkomen-at-zianet-dot-com>

Hello Patrick,
Here in Las Cruces, 50 feet of 1/4" copper tubing costs less than $15.  This
stuff is intended for swamp cooler water supply use.  (a swamp cooler uses
the evaporation of water to cool the air.  Works great in 15-20% humidity.)
Regards,
Pete Komen