Re: My Primary Coil disaster

Original poster: "Bob Bozarth by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jbdetails-at-prodigy-dot-net>

    Due to similar problems I'm sure happen to many "coilers", does anybody
out there know how to anneal copper? I've seen aluminum annealed using
acetylene, but not sure of the process. I noticed in an earlier post to this
thread Ed Phillips said something about annealing copper with a torch.
Personally, I would be really interested to hear some details on the
subject. Any help there Ed?
    Thanks,
        Bob Bozarth
        Experimenter