Re: Atlantic Leap

Hi Steve, All,

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>
> <bandwidth snip>
> Anyone got any ideas for good keywords, or perhaps the
> patent numbers?

Why not just go to my website. Back in Nov 2000, I grabbed all the U.S.
patents for Nikola Tesla and
converted to PDF format. Terry also has a copy at his website. I'll post
both url's below:

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/Patent/
or
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/TeslaPatents/