Re: My Primary Coil disaster

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Patrick,
        Most would say don't make the primary mount with holes, use slots
instead and lay the coil down into the slots. My own method is to use holes,
but to bend the tubing first then thread the mounts onto the coil and then
LASTLY attach the mounts to the table. You are right, feeding tubing through
mount holes that are already affixed to the table will never work.
-Pete Lawrence.