Re: Failures Specifics

I ran the specs real quick with JavaTC while reading the post. It should
tune in at
somewhere around 2.4 turns if the cap size is 0.019uF and if the coil is
not loaded. This
particular design will have a narrow tuning point on the primary (a little
bit this way or
that quickly takes it out of tune).

Take care,
Bart