Re: new Friend arrived

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

well, after their message i wrote them back saying i didnt indicate its
use, i just wanted a quote and they gave it to me. $900 for 10kva padmount
units. they never did give me the estimate on the pole mounted unit. these
are the 14kv primary 240v secondary with twin HV bushings. that also
includes the shipping.

i had seen many on
http://www.utilitywarehouse-dot-com/
by searching for "10kva" and "10 kva" you can get a couple listings of
pigs going for ~$300. and if they would be kind enough to sell to coilers
it looks like they have plenty. i'm in the maryland area so i emailed some
places asking for distributors around here.

-matt