getting started

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jhaskell-at-voicenet-dot-com>

I just found my dad's old 15kv 30mA NST that he bought only because it
was ten bucks, and I would like to build a coil with it.  Does anyone
have any easy plans for how big to make my secondary?  I would like the
coil to be portable(easily carried), but i need help.  I've worked with
electricity for a while, but i really want to get into coiling(I'm 16).
Thanks!
Jeff Haskell