carbide electrodes

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi All,
For those coilers that don't have access or time to find some nice
carbide for electrodes, i have put together some nice electrode sets for
a triggered or static gap.
they are brass with a super "sweet" (nice conical tip) carbide bullet
pressed into the end. (they can be tapped out or tapped in more with a
brass hammer)
They can be seen at:
http://www.fortunecity-dot-com/meltingpot/syria/1210/id26.htm
(very bottom of page/ click for full size)
I'm selling them for $10.00 a set plus what ever the cost of shipping
is.
I only have 22 sets and i'm not sure i can get any more of this
"perfect" electrode shape in the future (retail, a single carbide tip
like this is more then what i'm asking for the set). they are threaded
in the back for mounting, adjusting or threading a brass tube into for
water cooling. (will need to be sealed with solder for this, I can give
instructions)
These are the ones that i'm building into my new "high power" triggered
gap and i've ran some serious voltage and currents through these
carbides on my rotary gap, "NO" erosion what-so-ever. The smooth cone
shape gives a nice steady and dependable arc that electrodes with sharp
edges just can't be relied on to give.
Email me at: marc metlicka <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>
Or write:
Marc Metlicka
6668 hyde rd.
Windsor,  Ohio
    44099
and i'll figure total with shipping and box em up.
Hope this helps some of the coilers that are "really" in the boonies?
Take care,
Marc M.