Re: carbide electrodes

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Marc,

Reserved one set for me I'm in a rush right now but I'll post you
tonight to take arrangement.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

P.S. I try to post directly to you but your mail box is full.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>