Got my bulk-buy toroid!

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

My toroid just arrived - looks beautiful.  Not sure how it was
constructed, but it doesn't look like there's a seam around the outside
edge, as I expected there would be.  It is kind of heavy, and will
require a bit more thought in mounting than my old dryer duct toroid.
Now I'm just waiting for my Geek Group caps to arrive to try it all out.

	- Bill V.