Re: POLE PIG AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Greg,

Hope you can get the pig. I don't see why a single
horned pig would be any more or less desirable than a
2 horned. Besides, the pig in your shop is 10 times
better than any pig up on a pole. As for your choke
questions, I must go along with the group. Don't try
to protect NST's with chokes. The RC filter has a
better track record and is just as cheap & easy to
build.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg