RE: Thanks + other.

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Scot D.,

Do you have first hand experience killing a pig? If so we'd be interested to
hear the details.

My experience is they are nearly indestructible unless you boil the oil by
running it at 2-3 times its rating for a long time - Right Jeff - :)

Regards,
Brian B.

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

<snip>

down here in the south we have a term  " cuschon da le'" ( coo shawn duh
lay) which is basically
translated into PIG ROAST !!!

if you are running 10KW plus out of a piggie ...  a good primary strike
WILL make "pork cracklins" in a hurry..   :)   divert those primary strikes
away to a
grounded strike rail....

it wont get hurt if it doesnt happen, it might get hurt if it does....

Scot D