RE: Thanks + other.

Hi Deano,

That is really cool!  The flaming parts of the towels getting hit by the
streamers is very interesting!  Some people have wondered if Tesla's
reported ball lightning around his coil was caused by bits of paper/wood
getting hit by streamers.  Your video would tend to discount that theory.
The streamers hitting the bits of paper do not really look like ball lighting.

Cheers,

	Terry