Re: Parable for our times?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

Im not going to get on either side of this issue, but the way I see it is
that this list is here to bring coilers together not drive them apart. There
have been a few times when I've gotten irritated with people, but people are
people and you have to deal with it. Also, I've been noticing that a lot of
people on the list seem to have very short tempers and bad attitudes. It
doesn't seem to be coming from any specific group, just from all over. I'm
not saying that aren't lots of great people on this list, in fact there are
plenty of them.  Its a hobby, we're supposed to be having fun with it not
pissing each other off. (Personally, I kind of like the fact that kVA effects
liked my idea for changing the colors of the arcs. Have you been successful
with getting the arcs to change color? If you guys have any pictures I'd like
to see them.) I just think that some people just need to relax a little bit.
Remember these are other coilers you're talking to.
                                                 Justin