Moderator note - Shocking events, Parable times...

Hi All,

E-mail is a funny thing.  You type real fast and hit send...  Unlike face
to face talking, things can not only get miss stated, but miss read.
Corrections, can take a day or so...

As a result, sometimes people get a little angry.  They only see what is
"typed" without being able to see what is really "meant".  Over the years,
one gets to simply assume the best was meant even if what is typed did not
seem right.  We also get to know people and translate what they type a bit.

As moderator, I really only stop off topic and obvious inappropriate
things.  I have found the best moderation, is the least moderation.  I
sometimes see a post that I think to myself "Oh gee, that may set off a
mess..." and then I send it.  I don't control or censor what goes on with
the list.  I only try to steer it away from the big rocks...

However, if needed, I do have wild Draconian powers at my finger tips to
"fix" things if it really goes bad...

Regarding this "Shocking Event" thread, well, hindsight is 20/20.  I knew
Jeff's post may be taken the wrong way and may get a reply.  And it may
take awhile before everyone figured out that everything and everyone were
really all cool after all :-))  I think Jeff and Ted have figured out that
they were both on the same track after all ;-))  Jeff puts an incredible
amount of time and energy into his business and he the perfect person to
run such a difficult business.  Some of us may be a little put off by his
"sell" at times, but that is essential to run a business the rest of us
would fail at in the first day...  Rest assured that Jeff really is a super
nice guy that really cares :-)))  I don't know of anyone on this list who
is not super nice.  Everyone always means the very best.  Occasionally, the
E-mail medium gets in the way and that is not apparent, but we really are
all nice people :-))

Unlike most threads that get a little hot.  These seem to be lingering...
No longer about Tesla coils or safety, but more about how people think
others should think...  Suddenly, off topic ;-)  So I'll dust off the old
magic wand and blow these Shocking events, Parable times... threads into
oblivion...

Cheers,

	Terry
	Moderator