Re: tesla coils in entertainment: was- Shocking Event

Hi Mike, David,
                A friend of mine in a rock band doing AC/DC covers
asked me whether they could feature one of my coils on stage during
their performance. I had to tell them that there wouldn't be room for
both on stage at once and that I might additionally be in for a bonus
for fixing their gear after the firing.

:)
Malcolm