Re: tesla coils in entertainment: was- Shocking Event

Original poster: "Mike Depot by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-ici-dot-net>

I actually have their first album so I went and dug it out. Right there
inside the cover was the classic picture of Nikola Tesla reading his book by
the light of his coil arcs. Inside there was an inscription that they got
the name from an 'Englishman' who demonstrated a coil for them, amazing them
for hours.  The symbol on the cover is a world globe with bolts coming out
of it. Interestingly, the album was titled "Mechanical Resonance". (half
right anyway... unless, maybe the coil they saw had a rotaty gap?)