Photo Question

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi list,

Before I go and waste a roll of film, I would like to know from those who have
photographed their coils in action: what is the best f/stop, shutter speed, and
ASA film to use that produces those quality photos?

I am currently planning to use a multi-function 35mm camera on tripod with 200
ASA film.  Just curious what you guys use to get the best shots.

Thanks!
Marc B.