4th Harmonic Possibility?

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have heard that harmonics always occur in odd
multiples.

Recently I have instituted the standard protocol for
producing a high frequency signature with high
induction coils, In what I have refered to as a Binary
Resonant Application, which adapted to alternator
phasings of resonance,  may simply mean drawing an arc
between two midpoints of the LC series values( when
mistuned  as resonant from 120 phasing)

By making a unique circumstance, the capacity used for
one coils resonance, can be spatially interacted with
another phases opposing magnetic field in resonance,
at right angles. Each component of L and C can share
the same space at right angles, but making them them
occur in the same time increases the impedance beyond
the rated values. I call this exploration the spatial
harnessing of resonance, but it doesnt work so well.
It simply makes all the impedances go quite high. By
allowing the system to act in a mistuned manner some
things appear to be interacting. It seems to appear as
a 4th harmonic. I have shown some jpegs of this at
messageboard linked below.

Sincerely HDN

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/