Toroid Modeling One Last Time

Hi All, (for those interested)

I put up another graph to show the change in capacitance since I've
corrected the positive values while back calculating the toroid
capacitance. Detailed specs are at the bottom of the graph.

I went ahead and reran the 1" and 3" secondary data in finer steps of
1".

I removed all previous graphs from the web site and through up this one
to replace them.

 http://www.classictesla-dot-com/topc/CTOR-1.gif

Shows how the top capacitance continues to increase past the isolated
free-capacitance of the toroids. Rather linear trend.

Take care,
Bart