Re: Toroid Modeling One Last Time

In a message dated 9/3/01 2:44:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hi All, (for those interested)
>
>  I put up another graph to show the change in capacitance since I've
>  corrected the positive values while back calculating the toroid
>  capacitance. Detailed specs are at the bottom of the graph.

Bart,

Your chart shows the percentage C reaching about -100% as
the toroid gets quite large in certain cases.  Does - 100% mean
that it has no capacitance left at all?  Also, the chart shows that
percentage C gets less and less as the toroid gets larger, I
would think the percentage would get larger as
the toroid gets larger, because the secondary would then have
a relatively small effect.  I may be misunderstanding something.

John Freau