Re: Making a very small TC using an ign. coil

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey all,
   What exactly ARE the specs on a GM HEI coil? I keep
hearing about them and i'd like to know why they're better
for HV use than just any old ignition coil.. ;)

Ben McMillen