Re: New arc pics, good ones

Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi. Nice site!. I noticed that ye made comment on the fact that you didn't
get good pics off the digital. The picks were very dark. On my camera, there
is a setting I had to use to get good pics. The brightness setting is hard
to find, but I finally found it in the menus and was able to get some very
good pics. I wasn't able to do the same with one of those Sony Mavica's.
They seem to be perpetually out of focus and dark. I've found that video
cameras seem to yield good pics.

snip!>