Re: abondoned pole pig

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Godfrey,
  Why not call the utility co. from a payphone and NOT give them your name.
Give them a phony name and/or address if they ask as some requirement for the
information you wish.  I would guess that they would have no problem divulging
information that you want, and very likely would not spend the time or effort
to reclaim the pigs anyway.  It would probably cost them more to pull them down
than to buy new ones(only my guess here though) if they had to drive to the
location, set up the basket truck and remove them, then drive home.
Mike