SSTC, induction heating papers?

Original poster: "Jan Florian Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

Hi,

just a short but probably odd question: does anyone happen to know of any
_good_ papers on resonant induction heaters? Or on resonant freq tracking
high power piezo drivers? (especially piezo drivers would be interesting)

With "good" I mean that it would contain info on _how_ the resonant freq
tracking in a multiresonant system is actually achieved, and not just high
flying theory and maths... I've been looking on IEEExplore and the local
library and other places, but somehow all papers fail to tell how the
driver circuitry might be implemented - it's always just the high power
parts considered in detail...
So, anyone happen to have stumbled over such a paper by accident at some
time?

cheers,
 - Jan

--