sorry Big file size for Master Blaster Pic--What size

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Teslamagnifier-at-aol-dot-com>

Greetings fellow Coilers
I'd like to get a web site up about my coiling experiences.  Just got a digital
camera--like a hole in the head--.
What size picture (ie1200x1600) should one use for web pictures??  I emailed a
picture of my Master Blaster, and it seemed to take a long time to upload.
Sorry if I made anyone wait too long for this stupid picture.  I wonder if this
camera will take time exposures for sparks (using a tripod)  The print in the
manual is microscopic.
Regards
Bill Shepard