High voltage doides

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Hope that this isn't too much off of topic,,, but.
I've come across some hv diodes that need to have good homes.
they are Mil spec, JAN 1N 5600. 5kv, Hockey puck type.
Great for voltage multiplier stuff, and so on.
Iv'e been surfimg the net for some of these for sale and after 4 hours, only
found one place.
I have a pretty good idea of their value, but have decided to not list a
price. If anyone is interested then make me an offer, I have over 200 of
them!
Hook them all up to a pole pig with caps, and stand back!
E-mail me off of the list if you preferr.
dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com
View the diodes at,,,
http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus/diode/b.jpg
http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus/diode/a.jpg