Re: PFC Cap location???

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Oh GREAT!!!(sarcastically)  Your starting to get me worried Terry!

HMM well i really hope that i wont need some sort of heavy duty line just to
run my coil.  Im using a LTR  cap, hoping that will help.  Do you think im
in any danger?  My cap is .02833 for a 15/120 PSU, and im running a static
gap that is set for a bit less than 15kv.  I have safety gaps, and am
looking into a strike rail but not sure if ill need it.  I never new that a
resonant cap could be so dangerous!  Im glad i never got quite there with
all of the coils i made.

Steve Ward.