Re: MMCs & Currents

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

Thanks for clearing things up some for me, today has been a downer since i
was at a friends wake today :(  I finished the coil exept a large enough
toroid, but i have some things that will work (a few small toroids and
spheres).  Hopefully i will not blow any fuse!  Wish me luck,

Steve Ward.