Re: MMCs & Currents

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Ted,

You nailed it!!  I was only getting the 396A because i didnt know that the
Voltage was supposed to be the peak voltage.  Like you calculated, im trying
to run my coil sort of low at about 150khz (maybe less).  Well 571A is still
less than what i think the caps are rated for (854A) so wish me luck.

Steve Ward.