Re: Check the Archives

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, I've done this many times and when I do find something in the
archives, it usually gives partial answer to my questions, but usually
leaves something key out.

Anyways, there are newer people here all the time, and different people have
different ideas, so even though a "similar" question has been asked, there
is always some new perspective on it.  So ask your questions, and as well as
getting more info, we can *build" up those archives.

BTW, those archives aren't the easiest things to search with either.  There
should be some sort of easy to use FAQ with index, etc . . .

Dan