From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:05 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Check the Archives

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<megavolt121-at-attbi-dot-com>

I've been on this list now for probably 3 years now with
a 9 month break in between. What I've realized though is
that probably 1/2 of the questions asked today were
asked last year, and then the year before. Getting my
mailbox flooded everyday is good and bad(keeps me busy
for a while), but after a while, seeing the same
question asked over and over gets old. What I'm saying
is that we have an archive that goes back years ago. If
you have a question that you think is common(i.e. how to
depot an NST, how to wind a coil), do a search on the
archives first. I'm betting you'll find a lot more info
on what you want in the few seconds that search takes
then waiting a day for a few responses on here. You'll
get your answers faster and we'll keep less posts on
here.