Re: Chicago Teslathon??

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

I live in the suburbs with no real space and close neighbors, and all my
HV activities are done in a screened in porch. The other coilers I know
are in a similar situation. No chance of hosting an event with multiple
coils, and the 10" coil and Quarter Shrinker are not portable.

D. C.'s gracious offer sounds like the best bet. Since many coilers may
have problems making it on a weekday, is there any chance of doing it
over a weekend??

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman