Purchasing Geek MMCs

Original poster: "Marry Krutsch by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <u236-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi All,

	This is directed toward Duck, but anyone with info is welcome to
respond.  I finally am finding myself in the financial position to buy a
Geek MMC :-)).  I know that the usual method of payment is through
PayPal, but I'm very nervous about doing anything concering $$$ over the
internet.  As with E-bay, I've heard a few "bad things" about paypal.
Plus, I don't have a credit card ;-)).  Can I send a check to the Geek
Group, via snail mail, along with my order?

	Since this is a bit OT, I'd like replies to be sent directly to me.  My
e-mail address is u236-at-earthlink-dot-net.

Thanks,
Winston K.