Re: CuC12 in a SW bucket cap??

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dont know where to get CuC12, but copper sulfate may
work well, and it is avaliable at hardware stores as
root destroyer for septic tanks.

Also, make sure that you do not put anything that has
zink on it (watch what type of bolt u use if u plan to
use bolts for electrodes.) in this soloution, as it
will cause metalic copper to come out of soloution and
form dendrites on the zink. (Looks pretty cool, but i
dont think it will help your caps any.)

--Tom