Re: Use MMC's, not build your own. . .

Original poster: "Lee by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lee-at-ics-ltd-dot-com>

Hi all,
    I am currently building a coil with elementary knowledge and my only
hurdle so far really is the caps.
To build or not to build? If not what is commonly recommended? Whats a good
source?
Thanks in advance..

Lee Coburn.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>