Re: Cornell Dubilier

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I believe this is why i warned you all about Richardson.  They wont give the
full story until days after you make a purchase.  They really need to state
how many they have in stock!!  I see other companys doing this, why cant
they!  I guess because then they cant trick as many people into buying stock
that they dont have.

Steve Ward.

PS, another thing is them selling my friend a broken 833A tube that cost 200
bucks!!  And they wouldnt respond to his emails!  So he basically lost 200+
shipping.