Re: Mother of all gazing balls

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <BillEaver-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello coiler friends
       Where I used to work they had a large bunker type building that
they used to test RF aircraft reflectiveness (stealth) and they used
these SS balls to calibrate and measure. I got a small one when they
tore the place down. If you and your friends are REAL resourceful you
could haul it away and make a top load for a whopper coil.
Denis Despins
KC6TRW