Re: nst rc filter component sources?

Hi Larry,

In the instructions for the filter at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

All the DigiKey part numbers are give inside the {xxx-nd} brackets.

This filter was perfected later after the paper was written and is now the
standard.

Pictures of the filter (maybe slight differences) are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/2001-04/P14260017.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/2001-04/P14260018.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/2001-04/P14260019.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/2001-04/P14260020.jpg